Thanks to Life of an Imperfect Mom for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! This is a fun way for bloggers to interact and gain recognition, so I am honored to be chosen for this “award.”
There are six rules to follow when accepting this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated me & provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show the award.
- Write a brief story on how my blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers to pass this award to.
- Comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated for this award & provide a link to this post.
As a young, first-time mom, I found myself spending hours on Pinterest. From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I spent my days researching how to be the best mama possible. None of my friends had kids yet, and even though I had plenty of babysitting experience, there was still so much that was new (for example, BIRTH). I decided to start this blog to share what I have learned with others. I want to be a resource for other mamas like they were for me. Pinterest fails and random stuff I’ve tried that works make great subjects 🙂 I’m in love with the blogging community, and I’m excited to spend more time in it as I transition to SAHM-ing!
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. There are a lot of FREE resources out there for bloggers! Plus, everyone is super friendly–I’ve never had anyone ignore an email from me.
- Find your tribe! Sure there are hundred of YouTube videos on SEO, but who better to help you than your blogging besties? Make sure you have plenty of support, because blogging is not easy!
In no particular order, here are my 15 nominees:
- Payton @ A Hopeful Happenstance
- Brittany @ The Pistachio Project
- Vicki @ Babies to Bookworms
- Bri @ Hippie Dippie Mom
- Mandy @ The Striving Mama
- Dorothy @ At Home with Dot
- Tiffany @ The Dwelling Tree
- Niki @ Toot’s Mom is Tired
- Angela @ Natural Born Mommy
- Andrea @ Everyday Mommy
- Elise @ A Cup of Mommy
- Leslea @ A Heart Filled Home
- Lisa @ The Merry Momma
- Victoria @ One Sharp Mama
- Erienne @ Mental Mommy Monologues
I hope you spend some time checking out these awesome bloggers! Thanks again, Michelle!